The biggest island in the Caribbean Sea and often referred to as the Pearl of the Antilles, Cuba is the new go-to holiday spot for foreigners. There is no lack of interesting, amazing places to explore in Cuba. It would be advisable to put together an itinerary to make sure that you see as much as possible.
Handy tips for planning your Holiday
- The best time to travel is between November and March and with the cooler climate will make your time here more enjoyable.
- The cost of Flight’s to Cuba remains the same throughout the year; Cuba has seen a rise in the luxury tourists’ market.
- As per the Cuban national laws, all tourists should have a return ticket. Upon landing, you should produce a travel health insurance card along with the visa that lasts for about thirty days. The duration of a visa can be extended on request. Also, you should take the recommended immunizations before traveling.
- Cuban citizens use two currencies which include the CUC or Peso Convertible. CUC is worth about 1USD and the other is MN or Moneda Nacional. The average price of tourist accommodation on this island is about 20 CUC.
- The city is safe for both adults and children as the Cuban police ensure that the crime rate is kept under