United Arab Emirates is a country in Western Asia which is a well populated nation and has good economical growth. Yet the country is developed and has better economical status even though there are people who were suffering from poverty. To help those who are in need the charitable organizations were set up and there number of charitable organizations is there in UAE. The government of UAE have running various charitable organizations in order to support people in various means. There are charitable organizations that owned by the government and even private charity also there which were set under the laws of UAE and with their acceptance.
What does the charitable organization do?
- The main motive of charitable organization is for social cause not for the welfare of an individual.
- The charitable organizations mainly prevent poverty and helps people are in need of various means.
- Not only the charitable organizations of UAE prevents poverty also they works on the advancement of education, health, sports and much more.
- Charitable organizations were work with the help of donations owed from the business or from any other norms.
- The charitable organization usually conducts events to get funds for raising their finance and with that they support others in need.
- The UAE charitable events were conducted for supporting the people in need in their